Host your next event at Black Creek Scout Reservation or Camp Tolochee!
Whether you are part of a Scouting unit, a community organization, or a business, the Coastal Georgia Council camping facilities are a great place to hold your next event! The facilities at our camps can be rented by the day, prices are always reasonable, and many outdoor programs and activities can be provided for your group.
How to Reserve Camp
- Complete the Reservation & User Agreement
- Review and Sign the Coastal Georgia Council Camp Guidelines
- Submit the signed agreements via the form below
- Unit Roster due at check-in
Rules & Regulations
- We REQUIRE complete reservation information 10 BUSINESS DAYS IN ADVANCE of using our camps
- Unit Roster is REQUIRED on Check-In
- For pricing, please complete the Reservation & User Agreement and email to CoastalGeorgia.Council@scouting.org.
- Failure to notify the Coastal Georgia Council Office @ (912) 927-7272 of cancellation or revised plans within 24 hours, will result in forfeiture of the full payment
- $30 Deposit or 10% of total fees (whichever is higher) due upon confirmed reservation
Remaining balance due 3 days PRIOR to the reservation
Please submit a signed copy of the Camp Guidelines with your application
***Fees may be reduced or waived for In Council Qualifying Units. Call the Scout Service Center for details – (912) 927-7272.